Assignments



Picture taken by Me (Oh, look, a distraction!)
Alright, alright! I am gonna get this assignment done! I got a message from one of my friends saying that pumpkin spice is back at Dunkin' and though you might want to know, too. (You're welcome!) 

Now, about this class... I am  so  pumped. It is pretty wild how life never really sort of turns out the way that you anticipate  it to, which I find so refreshing. I am also doing an elected book  study and C.S. Lewis calls this sort of thing God, which is pretty fascinating in its own sort of way. I am excited about this class because I  am interested in Indian Epics, I love to read, the course was recommended  by a great, wise friend of mine, and the extra credit opportunities sound fantastic. I enjoy how direct and comprehensible this course is; how the professor lists the point scale and that's just that- there's no discrepancy for the structure; you do the work and get the points or you don't. 

There isn't any bias or room for error, it seems, it the designed structure of this course and that is something that I am looking forward to and can  very much so  appreciate. 

I also am super excited that we have the ability to work ahead, extra credit each week, and the pace is made on our own terms. I like that I could finish the class early if I want, it is exciting! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening