Storybook Favorite's



Jake's Story- King Arthur In India
https://sites.google.com/view/king-arthur-in-india

     I enjoyed and do enjoy the immersive features of these blogged Storybooks. This one, I found a little confusing with the hyperlinks and page duplicates but was able to  understand quickly enough, though it does seem a bit unnecessary. The images  are  fun to look at and help to keep the audience  interested and engaged in the objective story alliteration, which easily becomes cumbersome in instances where these features would be missing. There are also some word wraps for the images that I found intriguing and fun.

The Dreams of the Ancients- unknown
https://sites.google.com/site/thedreamsoftheancients/

     The differences  in storybooks  are  so fun! I was not aware of how diversified the assignment could be! The images in this book  are particularly aesthetic and invite the reader to look farther. I enjoyed the layout and functionality of this book more than the previous review. It felt more user friendly and direct, leaving less room for confusion or miscommunication. The content was also  enjoyable and intriguing for me, making the story fun and less of "I have to read this".

 Lyndsey's  Story-Paranormal: The Ayodhya Files
https://sites.google.com/site/paranormaltheayodhyafiles1/

     I am a big fan of  the word wrapped  images here and the angle that she chose for her storybook was super fun and unexpected! The dark backgrounds and lighter  fonts for her story made  the reading softer on my already tired eyes, a welcomed relief. These just seem so daunting, I have more to research  as far as what it is that you are expected when I am to do this particular assignment but I hope that  I am able to stay engaged in the project with interest. The funnest part about all of this, is that the students made each of these.  I find that fascinating and am honestly so  proud. I imagine  that it must have taken each of them a lot of time to complete; I will soon find out for myself!



(Image) https://07cd019c-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/paranormaltheayodhyafiles1/home/15846725_8bf3cea30e_o.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cqk2UAYhs-PAbCWwj1Cehc_pGsOLhGeTMsGctMVdf5cvBdUn2_3cTIE0ewIKZ_wnfsPd8gOIuZe94YEO-Bg85OjVYqp223D_vR4BpHxAEsmKNmFkmyyGiEO0s8C-48hhhLm19m9b53n1LW7ATtVfF6gs_CrNpVxEZqmKeHiaaYwVn-WPmd8t-F_7ty1kCWTEfzD6HQOldQZKqWyY4yslJONOp8YxGAfQXtHNEgvUQDinB1lpsEczImC_XNDnojyayWg0OY2&attredirects=0


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening