Technology

Picture taken by Me- My Technology (:

Wowzers! Is this girl overwhelmed with all of the available uses of technology? Certainly. There is so much content, samples, instructions, options available that I do not even know where to  begin. This makes me wonder more on just how much my mind might be "fixed" in some aspects and "open" in others. I feel like I am set in my ways already, which is  quite  a silly  notion!  This world we live in is one of the adaptive, ever-changing variety. I best buckle up now and start preparing  myself to inevitably learn some fancy technology.

Comments

  1. I agree with you Blue we are so stuck up with some aspects of life or technology we do not explore further. For example I have never done a blog in my life and though it is a lot to maintain, edit, post comments etc but now that I have a blog about myself i realized its not a lot the software dies all the spacing etc and i can edit my content whenever I want. You wont "grow" until you explore new things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening