Within the Eyes My Favorite Place


My favorite place,  within the eyes of my two children. They see the me that is not bound by prejudice, judgments, or claims and shoulds. They love me authentically and I can love them authentically back.  This is my favorite place in the entire world because this is the place that feels like home,  always and forever more. 




The days are short, and the evenings come to a close quickly also- because them seeing me is like Christmas morning every day.I never get tired or weary of the affection and genuine surprise of that beloved, "Momma!" It won't matter where I am, with them I am home and with them my favorite place is always near. 





*These photos were taken by me of my two children during our church's. Back To School Bash, this last Sunday, 18 August 2019. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening