Extra Credit Reading Notes

Let Me Tell You Somethin' Bout Nothin'

This gal, Sita, is something else. I finally finished up all of the Ramayana and I just have to say it, "What the heck was the war fought for if all Rama was going to do is throw out what he was fighting for?!" Oh, how very frustrating. And then, then Sita has to be all curt and coi, submissive and yielding. I wouldn't walk into fire for vindication. I was listening to Dr. Gibbs recordings and got excited and anxious to finish the story. I anticipated... something else. I am unsure of what, but where are the heroines at?! Sita is was feminine movements are made of? No, that's just regurgitating the same-old, same-old nonsense of how No Matter What, your efforts amounts to a  whole bunch of garbage about virtues being thrown in your face. *I am extra tired  and cranky from a long week of single-mothering two kiddos with the plague.  Don't forget to wash your hands, y'all.

Poor, poor Ravana never gets what he wants. 


Actually, rant over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening