Famous Last Words

I Am So Glad Last Week  Is OVER


Disney Mural Progress Update- Picture taken by Blue



My "Famous Last Words" for the  previous week is an elaborate array of expletives and on exhausted, "I made it!" Come to think of it, I've probably quit college a couple of times already this semester; something  always seems to help pull me through though. I  can't have my girls thinking that it's okay to be giving  up on their goals and such, right?  Outside of school, my eldest has a newly and first, very wiggly tooth. It is quite the subject of conversation for our weekend.  My youngest Emmy,  was having such a rough time with this terrible cough, poor baby. One of the rough parts of being a parent is having to sit back and watch your kiddo struggle with  something that you can't just fix; it is such a bummer and breaks my heart. This coming weekend, we have a Girl Scouts camping trip at an alpaca farm. That sounds super fun and I know Lissy will have a blast- she loves animals and getting  dirty. 

School was rough last week, I  found myself completely discouraged and unmotivated. I  cleaned the house and moped about being a single mom. Bad news it, I can't do everything by myself; Good news is, I don't  have to. Sometimes, it is helpful to have that reminder. But whoa, let me tell you it is 10x worse to do things when your kiddos are  sick.  EEeek!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening