Feedback Strategies


Why Feedback Is So Important:


What I love the most about this assignment is how  feedback is placed in a positive and constructive light. There is so much that I run into, that it seems when someone asks me for feedback or what I think of something they've  done, what they are really asking is, "Can you praise me on my efforts and please don't say anything needs fixings- tell me its perfect!" I was sincerely just thinking about that that this afternoon  when I'd  made composition feedback for some artists that I work with musically: It is such a bummer that so many artists get defensive or defeated when you offer critiques.

Feedback Gallery:
Link:https://canvas.ou.edu/courses/59823/external_tools/6248

What I appreciate most from the feedback gallery are these specific bullets:

  • Point out anything confusing
  • Suggest ways to expand
  • Be  specific on what to fix and why
-Feed4Ward-
https://www.cultofpedagogy.com/feedforward/

I also really enjoyed, "The Problem With Praise". I've had my suspicions on  praise, as  well as feedback; it is fantastic to have assistance with the verbiage required to explain why these understandings are so very important. 

Make Note: This does not mean that positivity is unauthorized within the arts- paying and acknowledging the attention to details or actualizing//taking note of something particularly sophisticated or curious is so valuable to each person's work: Effort is a celebration- always. What may seem standard, easy, or simple to you or I may in truth, be exceedingly difficult to another. It is important to take notice of sincere effort. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening