Growth Mindset annnnd a Kitty

http://growthmindsetmemes.blogspot.com/2016/05/
english-it-takes-time-for-potential-to.html
It is so very easy to get  discouraged with  all the hustle and bustle that life can throw one's way. The reminder to warmly encourage those challenges, as well as allowing  myself  time to prosper is such a sigh of relief.

Link: Sprouts: Learning With Passion and Enthusiasm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JawhTCCbVZM&vl=en

As the weeks go buy, I would  like to explore this more. I understand that it is likely that I  can absorb information and learn better when I am filled with excitement and passion for said project//objective; The problem here is with finding that "joy" when I am down- depression sure can kick focus and productivity on it's tuckus. What I found interesting about the video linked above, when we are expecting something good to happen, we can pay attention easier and with excitement and/or anticipation. (The purchases of "nice" things feels nice, until its effect is gone- the joy does not last.)

**If we are bored and unable to focus on what we are doing within our education, we are learning  next to nothing. That sure sounds dreadful and positively counterintuitive, to say the least.

Kitty Meow- Picture taken by my six year old.
(Who also named this feline.)
(I also like cats...) Here is Kitty ---->

She's a pretty cool cat, with en ever present "I am judging you" demeanor. She also likes to put her entire face in my mouth- because we're all weirdos in my house. I suspect she really wants to smell what's in there? Who knows? Ask Kitty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening