Time Management

Me Time Managing STRESS- Photo by  ME
I do believe that  the schedule I have allotted for myself for this course is sufficient; there will likely be a few variances now and then. I don't have any worries for getting my work done in any case- I just need to make sure that I continue monitoring the announcements, even if I think I have gotten all my work done already!

The trick to me staying sane while going to school and raising  two young  daughters is remembering to make time to decompress in a way that makes me happy. I love to paint! So for almost two hours  I painted, after I had gotten my  kiddos to  bed. This is the last assignment for this class for the week and I  made sure to leave enough time to get that done also. I can do this!


*Somehow this didn't post or maybe I fell asleep. So much for time management...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening