Comments and Feedback

Feedback Cats
I enjoy the feedback that I do receive from students. I feel like that is a great way for us and you to engage in a very virtual place, which makes the atmosphere feel more personal somehow. I have to start providing more feedback of my own; it feels like most of what I have for this class are excuses, but I would like to  imagine myself in a place where I can provide more results.

I do feel like the blog comments are fun, too. Getting to read stories and learning the sort of technique that different students use, or their mode of storytelling- that is fun to me!

A lot of this class is revolved around self-discipline. I want to do and be more of that. Going forward, getting a solid routine for how this class (along with all of the other classes I am taking this semester) will help more than I can actually give credit for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening