Famous Last Words

What a week... Y'all (non-existent readers) I am so tired. I know I have said this before but whoa, do I feel so silly for signing up for 18 hours worth of course work. Why did I do that to myself? Self-sabotage, I tell yah.

This weekend I attending a women's gathering for the ministry that I participate in called, Karis Fellowships. These women and their wisdom astound me and I am so very glad that I was able to have to opportunity to come join in this weekend. I learned a lot and feel like I've made new friends in the process, which feels so rare! My time gets all tied up between being a single mother to two kids and trying to get this damned degree of mine.

The great thing about this nice little retreat, is that these women all have this same common goal to being the best that we all can be, as children of God and following the path that He has paved for us.

Firefly: Carlton Landing, Oklahoma
Picture taken by me
One of the beautiful meditations of the weekend was the structures combined from words//phrases of Psalms 91:


Dwelling in shelter
Refuge

Deliver her

From the snare of the hunter
Terror by night
Give angels charge

Eyes on salvation







I know that probably looks like a bunch of mumbled garb to most, but that rung so very profoundly in my heart and spirit. I am love and looked after, sheltered beneath the wings of God. I just... I am so grateful for this life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening