Famous Last Words

today
Holy crow, does it ever stop? I am so glad to know that we are more than halfway through with classes for this semester, but man, I am beat. I feel like I say this every week. (and its true) I want to get to a place where I am not waiting until after midnight on Sunday each week to get my work done for this class, and others. I don't know.. maybe I added too much on my plate. Or maybe school isn't designed for a single mom with two young children to be taking 18 hours worth of course work. Regardless, here I am and here I will stay. I've went through several tea light candles and lots of coffee this week. I am still being productive, though in the procrastinating variety... No judgments!

I made some yummy paleo chili this week. Wanna know what the craziest ingredient was? (Im telling you anyways!) It was PUMPKIN PUREE. Isn't that just absolutely banana pants? I might be a little delirious at the moment, which is also okay. I'm just tired and have to take my eldest to school in two hours. That's why I am still up now and not sleeping; going to bed now would render me useless and I may miss the drop-off time to get her to school!

Dear energies of the cosmos, help me stay focused and finish this semester successfully (enough) to pass and get closer to graduation.

Respectfully,
One Very Tired Momma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening