Famous Last Words

New York Bound!

Yours truly- the Piñata has been decapitated 
After a very long and interesting week I am super pumped to know that Wednesday morning I will be flying out to NYC for Halloween. This is an absolute dream come true for me and I have longed to go for many years now. It is so often and so easily dismissed that when dreaming, the cost belongs somewhere in a category of the cosmic and ethereal variety. I just don't get it! I want the things that I dream about to come true. I want to fight for it! I want to see and experience the imagination that runs rampant in my brain space.

Don't you?


What is it that we can do to accomplish all that we set our hearts to? I just figure that if it is on your heart and you also cannot get an idea off your mind; well, you likely ought to follow through with that curiosity. I hope that you will try in any case. 


Some inspiration from Facebook



I got to spend a super incredible weekend with my favorite guy. Spending those moments with him always feels so magical... then he has to leave again and I get sad. I wonder what it is about someone, that makes you miss them so darned much? Maybe it's that he's so goofy and always has me smiling. Maybe its that he's just such a gentle and kind soul that I genuinely feel safe around? Maybe its God? 

In premise, I like the guy. He makes my heart happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening