Progress

Am  I proud of my progress so far? No.

I am not passing this class- YET. Despite my best efforts, I am still far behind the curve of what can get me a passing grade. Hopefully, I can do better and try harder, or locate more time to what needs to be  done to get my degree instead of all of the outside stressors that are effecting my life right now.

I currently have 138 points... to be on track to pass with a C I need to have 183 points by Sunday evening. Is that doable?? I don't think so... but I do know that I can get closer to that goal.

I appreciate that the professor provides weeks like this where we can reflect and assess where we are standing. It feels like I am allowed to catch my breath and try harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening