Week 8 Reading and Writing

Draupadi and dushasan scene
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draupadi
      So far, this course has been much more than I anticipated. I thought that adding that sixth class, of something I am interested in anyways, would be easier said than done. A majority of my online classes have been much more straight-forward than this. Honestly, I do not mind. I am  learning so much! I only  wish that I had more time that I could dedicate to  this class, because I feeling it is one I can learn a lot from. 

     I chose this picture because I find this image of Draupadi the most peaceful that I have come across, from my posts thus far. I am excited for the storybook and look forward to a more scheduled and reliable routine for the final 8 weeks of this course. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening