Famous Last Words

New York City

Tim Burton's Restaurant in NYC-
Picture taken by myself

Hard work, work-Literary analysis
for my ENGL Capstone course
picture taken by me
 Okay, so I did a thing that I do not advise any of you do. I skipped half a week of school to go to New
York City with one of my girlfriends. Eeeek! (Her name is also, Sara- no "h") Together, we make Sara(h)^2. It's funny and you can laugh.

I have dreamt of going to New York City since I was very little. Until last week, I had never gone! When I heard there was a Tim Burton restaurant called, Beetle House opening up in NYC, that just reignited that dream and I have longed to go ever since.

Its been years, always planning, never quite being able to make it out. This year, I DID! I made reservations for the place LAST YEAR to be able to go to this restaurant on Halloween day. We literally planned and took this trip JUST for the Tim Burton restaurant. It was the very most incredible experience EVER. Wow, what an incredible dream come true! My heart and my soul are so full and so happy. It is just that... it never seems like its okay to follow dreams and explore and be. I am such a darn nerd; getting to explore the things I love fills my eyes with tears of joy and I simply cannot contain that nerd inside all of the super, duper fun I've had. I can now completely and happily finish out this semester; my energies are rejuvenated and I am one happy gal. Thanks for checking out my blog! Don't forget to pursue dreams and make time to live your live!
What do you mean, "Dip" my credit card?
I also took this picture

Comments

  1. I fully support your decision to skip school and go to New York! I am so jealous. Whenever I was studying abroad I did something similar and skipped the last week of actual classes to go to Thailand. I regret none of it. You took advantage a moment and that is awesome. Your trip sounds awesome, especially the Tim Burton restaurant on Halloween. I am very jealous. Maybe I should look into doing something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening