Famous Last Words

Our Trip Around The Sun 


Robert, our waiter took this photo
Noble and I
I've known this man for four years now. He's seen so much of the chaos that is my life and somehow he still wanted to date me anyways. So, this weeks famous last words are a reflection of my gratitude for the one I love. He is pretty dang awesome. 
Have we really been hanging out together and dating for an entire year already? These last twelve months with you have flown by in such a blur and I've hardly had a moment to catch my breath. You've flipped my entire world upside down. (Or is it finally right side up?) Everything I thought I knew of love and affection and authenticity pales in the wake of the light you have brought to my life. It sure feels good to be able to smile from my heart. After all is said and done, with all of these magical moments in between, you are still here. You still got me. If everything I've been through is what brought me to you then I wouldn't change a thing. Here is to us and to sharing many more magical years together. I’ll try to remember to blink during this next rotation around the sun. I love you, My S.A.H. 
P.S.- Man, Oh man, does my guy know how to make me feel special. *insert swoon*



This weeks work in school (online and on campus) has been decently productive. I all honesty, though, Noble James has maintained my focus. I am ready to finish up this class, too. I have 18 points until I can get that C. Im gonna make it. It will feel so good to be finished up with this semester. My brain is so exhausted. I am so close to the finish line I can taste it. For now, I'll have to settle for those extra two points for this post and go put my two year old down for a nap. (:

Comments

  1. Awe! I am so glad! this is the perfect time to be thankful. I appreciate my guy a lot too. This semester definitely feels like it has been dragging. The break will definitely be wonderful. My 8 year old is wrapping up his activities too, and some nice quiet downtime will be much needed for all. I hope you have a good Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I alwasy expect these famous last words to be about how people have procrastinated everything and forgot to do assingments (myself), but yours is a breathe of fresh air and leaves positive thoughts in my mind. This is exactly what I needed to read while I am finishing up this course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a BlueBird

Week 13 Story: The Great Awakening